Dr. Kenagy’s contributions have been widely recognized:
- Speaking and consulting engagements throughout the US and in Canada.
- Academic appointments including: Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery at the University of Washington, Adjunct Professor of Pharmacy and Therapeutics at the University of Pittsburgh and Visiting Scholar, Harvard Business School.
- Forbes Magazine featured him as “the man who would save health care.”
- Testimony before US Senate Commerce Committee.
- Published in journals as diverse as Journal of the American Medical Association and Harvard Business Review. His article “Service Quality in Health Care” was named the Best Health Care Management Article of the Year.
- Microsoft has supported his research and posted his white paper “Delivering on the Promise An Adaptive Approach to Health Care Information Technology”.
Dr. Kenagy's topics include:
- Healthcare Innovation Strategies
- Safety and Effectiveness at the Point of Care
- Health Care Leadership & Governance
- Managing Innovation
- Adapting to Change
- Improving Performance at the Point of Care
- Improving Productivity and Effectivenuess in Healthcare
- Whats Beyond Lean & Six Sigma
- Healthcare Organizational Strategy
- Adaptive Design
Recipient of the 2011 ACHE James A. Hamilton Book of the Year award.
Second River Healthcare Press
Order Online Now:
Hardcover - $36.95
Paperback - $28.00
Quantity Discounts Available
Copyright 2009 - Second River Press, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Web Sites by Progressive Design